tattoos

Sunday, December 13, 2009

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND

Idiom: "WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND"

Meaning: The good or bad you do to others is requited.



First, I take care of your baby sister... Hehehe.... - Baby Ashlyn and Gabby.




In return, you have to take care of my 'baby hair', deal?? - Lancelot was caught red handed, brushing Gabby's wet hair. Ouch!


Photos taken at my Mom's house. Meet my sister's kids. The brother's name is Lancelot Thomas and his baby sister is Ashlyn Cassandra. I hate handling a bunch of naughty kids love the kiddos when they mingle among themselves. Oh I'm so occupied. :p . Thanks to them, at least I burn my belly fat chasing them around. Haha. This is the normal activity happening every Friday's night and Saturday with my family at Kota Samarahan. Damn. I love them.



Am good at babysitting *cross ma' fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger