tattoos

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lights Debate!

Well, it's that time of year again. Time for the GREAT DEBATE. You know. White lights versus colored lights on Christmas trees!

Seems like the white light crowd is in the majority anymore.



But you have to admit. White lights are elegant. Very classy.



Reminds you of twinkling stars in the sky. Or candles that used to be on trees.



But I confess. I am a colored lights person. When I was a child, my parents put C9 lights on our indoor tree. A C9 light is about 3 inches long and, today, only used on outdoor trees! I will admit, though, I was able to read by the light of the Christmas tree! Good think we didn't burn the house down, though. Those lights get HOT and the tree was usually pretty brittle!



These are the lights I put on my outdoor tree. They are C7 size.



But whichever side of the debate you are on, you have to love this tree -- the tree we made as children on every home made Christmas card!



White lights. Colored lights. No lights. Every Christmas tree is beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope Bailey, my dog, has the tree up when I get home from work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger