tattoos

Friday, December 18, 2009

MY NEW ONLINE STORE: PLEASE SUPPORT! ARIGATO!

Nah, kedai baru katanya. Bukan nak melawan kedai songket Cik LEEmah Lemang di UK nuuuuuuu! This is my personal project, upon approval from beloved hubby. Yay! Thanks love.

Presenting,..... Tadaaaa!!




Yup baby, it's called "STRETCH". Didn't intend to make it sounds very eeky yet so funny with lame names like XXXXXXXL or Extra Large or Big & Fat or Phat Pharm, eh? Sorry Mr. Simmons.. Haha. STRETCH is flexibly can flex and stretch, hey whadda heck am I talking about? Never mind. Well, should you interested then, just give me a tinkle or can drop by. Will try my best, *cross ma' fingers* clearing closet tomorrow.

Basically, this online store is selling bags and plus size stuff. I guess, it's time to make money and clearing my closet. I have sold few big size gowns and blouses in the past so I guess with acquaintance and readers like you guys *how lovely* perhaps can help me by spreading words out there.

Will update you guys with new stocks & news so don't forget to check out this site from time to time.



With Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger