tattoos

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bubble Lights and Tinsel

Seems like everyone is rushing around to get Christmas trees up and houses decorated. I think that is great. But to be honest with you, I won't put my tree up until around December 15.

After all, the Twelve Days of Christmas are really from December 25 to January 6. But regardless, it is still fun to see all the Christmas decorations going up. I did put lights on an outdoor tree today, so....

Thinking about Christmas trees, do you remember these?



How 'bout tinsel on the tree?



Whenever you watch the classic (old time?!) movies, you always see a tree like this.



I always like Christmas cards that have something like this on the front.



Here's to bubble lights and tinsel! Now, hey! Put the tinsel on the tree carefully!! Don't throw it on!! Heh!



I think I hear David Seville yelling "Alvin!!" and The Chipmunks singing Christmas Don't be Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger