tattoos

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 IS ALMOST REACHING ITS CLIMAX!


Barr and Jazz.

Pheww! I'm back to the reality world. Havoc and sweats. Readers, I have cleaned my room and my room smells surely damn good now. Oh yes, I cooked Black Pepper Pork last night too. Sorry no picture, was too hungry and when I realized that I haven't snapped it, the bowl was gone. Haha. Hey, see that wedding picture? Congrats to our besties, Barr @ Austin and Jacinta @ Jazz, sorry guys I didn't attend the ceremony but luckily hubby managed to rush and be with you guys. I was babysitting Gabby, Easter, Sam and Clint, wowww! Ain't I a Super Big Momma? Haha.


Baby Ashlyn and Mom in the kitchen, preparing the ingredients.

News update. Sis is doing good with her 'Nasi Campur', really envy her! Wish her the best and may she achieve her dream!! Caiyok caiyok! She's been dreaming of doing this years ago so she's very serious doing it. You can do it girl.




Meet the Campbells.

Well, Christmas was over and the new year is coming in 2 days time. I received Christmas card from Puteri 2 days ago, wallaaahhh! Thanks Puteri! Gabby put it on the Christmas tree and it looks good, thanks for helping, love.




Oh yes, my Christmas gift. The picture itself tells you the story. The story of the happiness of a woman who spends hours in front of the mirror struggling with her big curly hair. Sekarang tidak lagi! No mas! Haha. Thanks love. You always surprise me *wink* and full of surprises too.



With Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger