tattoos

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE, NO! IT'S SUPARWONO!



Yes. Meet Mr. Suparwono, who was almost claimed as the tallest guy in the world. Almost, even though he was announced once. Hehe. This guy, originally from Lampung, Indonesia is said, having his big portion of dish in the form of 3kgs of rice and at least 15 eggs per day katanya! (Imagine if he farts..? ) I should get my Gabby to read this. Mesti anak gadis ku itu melopong since she loves eggs so much, tsk..tsk.... (",).



Suparwono is measured, 2.42 m! hmm.. sayang nye cuma 0.05 inci je rendah dari pemegang rekod dunia sekarang that is.. *drumrolls - Mr. Sultan Kosen from Turkey! Height: 2.47 m (8 ft 1.2 in). I wonder how long are these guys genital parts, can anyone assume? *cheeky.



This is Sultan Kosen.



Anyway, it's a good thing for him as he's appointed as the Ambassador of Lampung.
Ko ado???? Nan ado nyahhh!!

Jangankan Duta Lampung, Jalan Duta, Duta Negara, Duta band, Lara Dutta pun jauh sekali, so with a humble bow, I walked away with my title, Duta Kolok Mee, can anot? Yes, I can!




Am not short, just under height,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger