tattoos

Monday, March 30, 2009

POST FEVER POSE

HI, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME AT TOP SUPERB BLOGGER 2009! MUAACCKSS!

******************************************************

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comThe next Colbie Caillat! To hear her singing you can check the previous entry.

Auuwwhh she was sick.... This picture was taken 3 weeks ago. She lost her appetite and only relied on Curry flavoured Maggi Mee to survive. Oh yes, help also came in the form of 100 Plus bottles.

Resting on the couch. She's getting better here.

Before going to church, 2 days ago. Notice her longer, slimmer face? Her tummy also 'kempis' (shrunk) a bit.

I don't have any recording of her doing the Radio DJ stuff. Oh, she loves pretending herself as a DJ. I know my girl will eventually inherit the 'blood' from us. The way she scrums her toy guitar, the way she adjusts her vocal and her excellent PR. There is now way for me to hold her back from doing those stuff in the future but education must come first.

I still remember how fun it was to sing and as a child singer, I have been exposed to so-called 'glamour' world too early. I sang on stages all over the city in the mid 80's and 90's. My first debut was in 1987, I sang 'MULANYA DI SINI', a duet with my senior who was at that time in Primary 4. From there, I appeared on radio programmes like Pok Amai Amai in 1988 and Bintang Kecil Kuching Level 1990. There were more actually especially on local stages.

During secondary school, there was no sign of slowing down. Mom at that time was worried with the upcoming PMR but I was telling her I will do good and won't neglect my studies. The newsbreaking of me wanted to participate in BINTANG REMAJA stirred my parents feud. I was rebellious but when I thought back of their sacrification, I denied my intention.

Time passed by, I had another interest taking over my singing career. Writing. Yes, I love to write. My breakthru in writing came to my parents amusement in 1990 when I won an essay writing competition organised by SHELL. I blew other schools away and grabbed the 1st prize which came in cash money and books. The rest was history. 1995, I was appointed as the Chief Editor for school magazine and led a bunch of nerds publishing Seri Muara 05. Alas! I didn't really write after SPM, the writings that I did were mostly for my assignments when I entered UiTM.

Today, I am back on the track and still catching up and polishing my skills. I must read more like I did in the past. Oh, FYI my genre was Malay fiction so as you can read here, my English isn't actually as good as other English bloggers. Found a scrapbook last few weeks. When I flipped thru, I saw my daughter's writings. OMG! She wrote a story, a crappy one. I bet you guys are gonna laugh out loud to hear the storyline.

... it's about the Powerpuff Girls. Bubble, Blossom and Buttercup fight trio! At the end of the story one of them was .. hmm kissing Joe Jonas??? OMG! Hillarious. One day I will scan and paste her works in my blog for you guys to see.

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger