tattoos

Thursday, March 19, 2009

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET

Would like to thank hubby for his effort during my tiring birthday. It all started on 17th March when I saw a card on my computer's table.



"A perfect rose for my perfect love", as the card says....



When I opened it, signed by Papa and Gabby..."We Love You - Happy Birthday".. Auuuwwww So Sweeett..

It was a tiring Wednesday, I was in a total wreck! When Papa fetched me from the office he took me to LL Banana Leaf's resto for the Briyani's treat! I looooiiiikeeee!!



Chicken Briyani!! Yum yum....



When I arrived home, a cute cake was awaiting me ... Thanks to everyone, thanks to my family for the lil' celebration, we had satay some more that day.. ahh my favourite, everyone knows that..hehehhe.. Thanks to my friends and family members - my brothers and sister, my cousins and aunties and friends and colleagues who wished me on my Facebook and SMSes You guys are so sweet! *hugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger