tattoos

Monday, March 30, 2009

BAD DREAMS!

HI, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME AT TOP SUPERB BLOGGER 2009! MUAACCKSS!

******************************************************

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I'm quite an active thinker should you agree with me despite my passive life sitting on my desk 24-7. This will last till my sleeping time. Oh yes, I hate it, I hate it when I'm talking in my sleep. It is confirmed by my hubby himself that sometimes he caught me giggling like a 'Langsuir' at 3:00 a.m. and gave him the greatest freak! Gah! Yes, sometimes I sing too. The worst part when I started to speak in languages like English and Indonesian. There was one time, I jumped from my bed when I realized that I cursed in my sleep by saying, "Anjrit elo!" (Damn you!). *LOL*

My hubby once hit my back, in a rolling motion as if he's rolling the drums. Fortunately I was facing the wall and not him. I don't even dare to think what would happen to my face if I was facing him. Broken nose and bruised eyes? blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Special video for you. My bro, Rodriguez gave me the link.



I can't help to laugh like crazy to see the spoilt dog in this video even after 100,000th times watching it.

Have fun everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger