tattoos

Friday, March 6, 2009

TAGGED BY - ERLINDA


Erlinda, you're a monkey, hahahahahah.. jangan marah! I'm so ashamed with my purse actually but it's rules, when you're tagged you must act! Well here we go!

The Rules:
1. Snap the picture of both inner and outer of your purse.

2. Introduce your purse brand, price n where you buy.

3. Take out whatever its inside your purse.

4. Tagged other 7 person.

5. Comment on your friend's (who tagged you) purse.



1. Snap the picture of both inner and outer of your purse.




2. Introduce your purse brand, price n where you buy.

My lovely purse is LV. A faux Louis Vuitton, imitation one. Haha! I bought it for..hmmm.. RM25 like that from a Mas-Mas (Indon) while sipping my Milo Peng at King Centre. I actually bought 2, one is for man, for my darling hubby's Valentine's day gift. He was buying newspaper and didn't know that I've got one for him.

3. Take out whatever its inside your purse.

Notes, coins, credit cards (Dowh!), Chicky Club KFC, Boulevard's Membership and what is that? Oh, my clinic card. I went to see Dr. Cyril Songan for my Pap Smear (Pussy digging! *LOL) last year.

Close up. Our engagement's pic. My darling's pic. Those were the days when we were still possessing our HOT body shapes! *adooi...

More cards! Driving licence, I.C., bank cards, EPF card, shopping, eating and TOYS'R'US, that one belongs to Gabby.



Oh, some junkies like old RM1 note, Singapore dollar, old RM2 note, tailor's card ..... hehehe...

4. Tagged other 7 person.

I would like to tag;

1. Kenny aka MC KEN
2. Chris Angelic Demon
3. Cuthess
4. Debbie Entayang
5. Ejaylicious
6. Bujang Astana
7. Vavai

5. Comment on your friend's (who tagged you) purse.

Yeah, I've done bah. Erlinda has a pretty, neat, cool purse. But her bf reminds me of Ahmad Dhani of Dewa 19. Matilah artis katanya... hahahahaha...

Additional: Hehehe.. you must be wondering where do I keep all my coins. I keep them in....


Here!! My coin purse. ^_^


.... Matching some more!


So, are you guys entertained so far seeing me clowning my purse? Hope so.. \m/



.. Cokelatrawkz ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger