tattoos

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

KOPI KUPI CAFE REVIEW


This cafe always strikes attention everytime I pass by Tun Jugah Road. "Kopi Kupi Cafe" as it's named, it carries the meaning of, "Coffee Cafe". "Kupi" is the way how we Iban pronounce it. I think Sabahan also pronounce coffee as "kupi" too.

We had the chance to sample the 'dinner' specialities since we arrived after 6 p.m. then everyone decided to try. Hubby and I ordered the 'Honey Chicken Chop' with Black Pepper sauce for me and Mushroom sauce for him. While, my SIL, Melissa ordered Grilled Fish and Mushroom Soup.

Overall, the taste was awesome! I love the salad, I guess they mixed the mayonaisse with evaporated milk. Yummy. Yah, I prefer vinaigrette but this kind of dressing, sinfully delicious. *crossfinger.

Overall bills kaching! RM 41++. Cool. I wasn't satisfied with the portion of the chicken chop. Food Network and Bombastic Cafe serve bigger portion.



Yeap. My lunch today. RM4.50 for two types of meat and Cangkuk Manis quite overpriced to me. But who cares when your tummy is swaying in 'dangdut' beat after 12 noon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger