tattoos

Friday, March 27, 2009

OLE! TODAY IS FRIDAY !!

HI, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME AT TOP SUPERB BLOGGER 2009! MUAACCKSS!

******************************************************





Bosses are away, the coolies are out to play. Nay, we promised to play 'masak-masak' in the kitchen yesterday's afternoon. Well, Vivian brought some rice grains and home made 'Sambal Belachan'. Suri bought some tapioca leaves, that is cooked and also raw cangkuk manis for me to cook. Finally, I brought a can of sardines and sweet corn. Oh ya, a packet of Knorr's chicken cube. Complete.

I took charge to cook the sardines and the 'Cangkuk Manis' by 11:15 a.m. Thanks to the bosses who have gone to Mukah/Daro/Dalat and I've got free time to do it. Simple. Just press the button at the Microwave. All took less than half an hour to cook.



My plate. Warm 'kampung' rice with cangkuk manis, tapioca leaves, sardines and not forgetting, Sambal Belachan! After the 'holy', not sinful dish, my SIL and I went to Carmelite Chapel to pray and followed by a visit to Hock Lee Centre, just taking a peek a boo on some purses. Yes, we love purses and wristlets so much. Didn't buy any but just satisfied by touching some. :p Hillarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger