tattoos

Saturday, March 28, 2009

OMG! I'M STUCK IN BOREDOM

HI, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME AT TOP SUPERB BLOGGER 2009! MUAACCKSS!

******************************************************



Saturday just passed by like that. I supposed to follow hubby to Hilton Hotel for the 'Poisse' Marine Collagen launching. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Yeah, I know it's kinda boring, I hope he understands the reasons why I didn't want to join him. I wanted to go for it's something good for my Beauty Blog but I just felt lazy and at the same time, I was still stucked on the 'OGRE' movie and Ryan Kennedy (inset pic) was in! What a hottie!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. FIL went to Lubok Antu to follow my BIL, we didn't cook for dinner but having fried noodles instead. Very nice one from King's Centre. Oh yes, we watched AF7 too!

As usual, HAFIZ didn't disappoint us and sorry if we don't mention Aishah and Claudia. I can't elaborate more here, for I know some people especially my own people will condemn me if I give reasons for not supporting the two lasses. Hafiz is honest and talented. We never knew him before, who the hell Hafiz was until the day he sang "LAGU KITA", OMG! His voice, I love his clarity when he reaches high notes. This boy I tell you can really SING and GO FAR! Why not? Yah, that was my what? 10 cents? 2 cents? B-) Anyway, Obri and Rini went home last night. So rugi... sayangkan I heard that Obri is actually working with a bank. Betul ke? Hmmm.. whatever.

Today, I fried Nasi Goreng with a great hope that my darling will take us out before going to church later on. Ciss.. masakan ku sia-sia rupanya. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Nasi goreng licin but my proposal was rejected. Anyway, never mind, after Evensong Mass this massive Lady Commander must be taken for a lavish dinner. We're thinking to return back to Simply Sedap but my lil bunch of sweetheart demanded Pizza Hut. Ok, done. I need to clean my bedroom. It looks like a sunken Titanic at the moment. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger