tattoos

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9 WONDERFUL YEARS OF TOGETHERNESS


We love retard pictures, don't we darling? Teehihihiihiiiiiiii....

We tied our knots in leap year, 29th February 2000 and I'm very grateful to God that I'm blessed with a wonderful marriage life eventhough we've got married quite early, that is after graduated from UiTM. In fact, I have never, ever regretted being a Mom at the age of 22. I guess I hit a Bingo when I realize that, I'm more free when married than my bachelor's life.

Hey, you know what? If I wish to go clubbing I don't have to sneak out at night because I go with my husband, if I want to go shopping, I can go happily without hearing my dad's grumbling because I have my own life/family and my own money. If I want to check-in a hotel room I can without guilt as I'm checking in with my man. It's regarded as a bonus as I got love to freedom and freedom to love - all legalised on a piece of paper, that is called a marriage's certificate.

How can love hold on so many years?
A passion lasts, we're told, not more than two.

Pleasure is more rich when passion clears,
Pouring forth from love to love renew.


Years of love can gather to an ocean

Tormented in its wild constancy.
When there's no wind, it seems bereft of motion;

Eastward, though, the waves roll wild and free.


No love can last unless there is the will.

Tapestries are woven by design.
Years pass and love continues, stronger still
For all the daily care to make it shine.

In life, if there is one, then we are blessed,

For whom we can be totally undressed;

Take off our selves and find our spirits fair;
Hunger for sweet love, and it is there.

"Rockabye dugong down on the floorr..kroooooooohhhhhh.."

Went out from morning till late afternoon. Went to Kamdar, then to my personal tailor, then to buy new radio for my MIL and lastly we had Nasi Ayam Kari at 7th Mile. Pity my girl, she's so exhausted. We left her at home and bought our cake. She had to be 'sedated' first if not, I don't think the cake will last till dinner time. *LOL


The cake. Gorgeous and marvelous! ^_^

Our cake. Hubby picked this. He said it looks beautiful, sweet, fluffy and fair like his wife. ;;) **Auuwww! ;;) - Actually, he loves fluffy whipped cream if compared to sweet icing. :p



Specialty of the night. My never-to-fail-to-impress-dish, Ayam Masak Merah. You can get the recipe in Bahasa Melayu at my Cooking Blog. ;)

We used to celebrate our anniversary by dining outside so tonight we can 't make it as darling hubby will be doing his drums recording later for the band's new demo. This chicken was a special request by Gabby so I had to cook for her.

I'm very thankful for having you hubby to have and to hold till death do us part. Still remember our song, Believe? I strongly believe in you, believe in this love, believe in this relationship and life with you. May God always bless us with love, lots of love forever and ever. Amen.

.. Cokelatrawkz ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger