tattoos

Saturday, September 5, 2009

SPONTANEOUS SEMATAN BEACH VISIT

Don't get it wrong. I didn't go to Sematan when I was sick. These pictures were taken before I got sick. Haha! On Sunday, a day before Merdeka, we were having breakfast as usual then suddenly, Mr. Kingkong popped out a question, "Eh, who wants to go to Lundu???????". "I want I want I want!" Said everyone then we packed our stuff and checked the engine and go!

Actually we did stop buy to buy drinks-lah, keropok-lah, batteries for camera-lah. Mr. Driver also drove the car on the highest speed - 80 km per hour!! So, what to do, we had to drive safely since it was raining, and chit chat and listening to 99.3 FM Cats Radio which was airing some ridiculously funny titled song like, "Selipar Jipun RM1.50" - RM1.50 sandal , hahahaha..what the &%$ is that song is all about I am still in the post of unsure.

Arrived at the small town of Sematan after 3:30 p.m. Oh yeahhh.. I repeat 3:30 p.m. Pasar Ramadhan were arrayed and everyone was excited after more than 2 hrs journey. We bought sugar cane juice and some local kuihs when suddenly my in-laws saw one stall selling pais!! Pais is actually a method of cooking. They wrap junkies like fish, shrimps, fish eggs, garnished with turmeric leaf with palm leaf or banana leaf then salt to taste and grilled them! Sorry, don't have the picture but I found this picture on the internet.



This is Pais Ikan, what we had that day was big fish egg Pais. Yummyyyy!!



The day was beautiful so I just sat down under a tree and took these two pictures. Spot the difference? :P



Mr. Kingkong at the beach. Mrs. Kingkong didn't mandi, no bikini size for her. :p :p Kidding lah! I enjoyed myself under this tree maaaa.... with notebook, Coke, Pringles. Heaven.



Bumble Bee next to me...



Mr. Bug on my lap.... I feel so attached to the nature. So au natural!



a Kingkong under the tree.,hahahahahah!!



Miss Gabby stroke some poses, adoiyaiiiii....

We bid farewell to the beautiful Sematan beach at 5:30 p.m. and had dinner at Ling Loong Cafe, King Centre before heading home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger