tattoos

Monday, September 28, 2009

TWISTED BY KEITH SWEAT

I'd love to bring up this subject and shared here. This particular song is always, always have been my favorite. I'll listen to it for my inspiration my blogging. You can find this song in my handphone and my Mickey Mouse mp3 player too.




For those who know this song, it was very popular in the mid 90's. I miss all the quality R&B songs that lingered on our ears during that era. I'm not telling those kids out there that their songs now are suxxx but the reality is, biting us the older generations painfully. A real pain in our butts.

OK kids, to tell you peeps the truth, during kakak time,


Keith Sweat was like Akon,


Tommy Page was like David Archuleta,




Debbie Gibson was like Britney Spears,


Fauziah Latiff was like Siti Nurhaliza....


Pooja Bhatt was like Priyanka Chopra...


Hahhaha.. the last two, apakah kaitan?? ahhahaha...

Therefore,......

It's the sign of aging. To myself, welcome to 30's. *Uhuk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger