tattoos

Sunday, September 27, 2009

BUJANG & I - WE LOVE CAMWHORING!



He's 8 months old now. Everyone in the house knows how much this kitten loves me and always attached to me. He would jump into our car before we leave the house or hangs on my shoulder and kisses me all over my cheek and chin.


The stroller is courtesy from Gabby. She didn't know I used it, I mean, Bujang used it. Look at him.... aaawwwww...


OK Mama, we're ready to go for a walk!


Brother Joey wants to join the ride too!

We went to King Centre yesterday just to follow hubby buying ToTo. We took Bujang along with us and the ride was hillarious!! He didn't scare at all and looking outside the window enthusiastically at the cars. Of course, he attracted some of the drivers who smiled and waved at him.

He's so adorable, isn'the?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger