tattoos

Monday, September 21, 2009

WAIT HERE, I'M CALLING MY BROTHER

Bullshit. Funny.

That's what happened to my sister tonight. A motorbike hit her car in the middle of a roundabout somewhere nearby Taman Vista Tunku whilst on the way visiting our aunty Rosita at Taman Sukma.

It happened to be the rider's fault, who was at that time, romantically conversing with his girlfriend and didn't aware of my sister's car. Bang!! The pillion and rider 'tergolek tepi jalan'. Pity the girlfriend. She then screamed at my sister and provoking her on her recklessness and bla bla. My sister wanted to settle it according to law but the couple refused. The rider then told her to wait at the scene as he had to go back to get his brother. Good. My sister then replied that he's brother in-law, who is a policeman is coming to the scene. She lied, excuse me. Haha!

We arrived at the scene less than 2 minutes later. I knew it. They assume my sister is a weak lady so they tried to take advantage on her. OK. Now when they saw the two kingkongs us coming, behold, witnesses nearby were willing to cooperate. We waited and waited for more than 30 minutes. One of the witnesses told us to go home because they believed that we were actually tricked by those two monkeys. My sister 'pun satu hal juga'. She didn't check the motorbike's plate number. Finally, everyone came down to one voice, we assumed that the kiddos ran away. When my two uncles arrived, they said the same thing too. Perhaps the boy doesn't own driving licence.

Her car scratched a bit, my parents and little Ashlyn were safe, thank God. but when I think back about the couple, tonight's incident has actually served them right. Cheh! Mau panggil abang konon..... piiiraaaaahh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger