tattoos

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HAPPY B'DAY SAYRA-MAE LIM!


Attended my lovely niece, Sayra-Mae's birthday last Saturday. The party was simple but what can be more merrier than our loud voices , we're just like the Greeks. Haha! Let the pictures speak for themselves.


The birthday cake. I love the idea of that Barbie's car. But won't you think it's better if the bakery put pink icing instead of white?


Home cooked meals by cousin Veni and family. See that fish? I love it hahahha.. Grilled Tilapia, with hot soy sauce.


The sexy girl with long locks, that's the birthday girl but what we can see here, Gabby was actually acting more than the birthday girl.


Gabby and Sayra's mommy, Venitia. See how tall my princess is now? She's 8 years 10 months old. When Gabby sits for her UPSR one day, I guess she stands taller than Mama.

Anyway, Happy Birthday dearest Sayra. We love you so much, grow wiser, grow prettier!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger