tattoos

Thursday, September 3, 2009

BACK ON THE TRACK!

Hola amigos!

This is my third day of MC. Yes, I am sick but today I am feeling much better. Went out last nite for a big mug of Milo with Mork and Cil. Thank God, I managed to get the band's presentation done on time. Will email to Mork tonite. Missing everyone at the office especially boss. Yes, my boss will be moving to Penang next month. Kinda sad, everything was about to get in order and the Saviour has to leave so soon.




Thanks to Yahoo Messenger and Facebook, my friends and I got connected and in touch during my sickness. Some pictures I took this morning. So adorable.



My cat, Bujang. He's 7 months old now. He's over friendly with the new puppies.



Boleh ko makan spinggan?? 1 Malaysia sunggohhhhhh..



These puppies were given by our neighbour. Thanks uncle John!!! Sho cute one kan? The white is for my MOm and the brown one for my SIL. We don't have the right to manipulate the puppies cuteness. huhu... +_+



Anyway, I still have this boy to cheer my days. I love Bujang. tsk.. tsk..


p/s: Thanks to John who recommended me to consume Scott's Emulsion. I only took antibiotic and S.E itself to get me feeling much more better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger