tattoos

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WHEN PAPA IS NOT AROUND.....

Lately, Papa is busy with his stuff. Most of the time Gabby would spend time with me in my bedroom lil' sanctuary. I would stuck on my PC while she's struggling herself, juggling with my makeups and singing. She is more like me day by day! I've got these from last weekends and I hope she likes these as well as I do. Yes, she reads my blog everyday but too lazy to update hers.



... While playing with my digicam. She totally looks like Papa, especially the eyebags part. She inherits her Papa's Panda eyes.



We've got these watches from KFC. Just go to KFC today and buy the Zinger Tower set and you will get these cute watches. 3 watches means 3 sets! For the three of us. Oh ya, Papa's hand isn't captured here so Gabby wore 2 watches. Check it out, we have the same hands/arms shape.



.... Wiping her so called funny smokey eyeshadows. She's using my lipstick too. Actually, she was about to sing and requested me to record it. Hehe...

This is a lil' something from Gabby to you guys out there, enjoy this video!




...Awwwwwweeeeeee...... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger