tattoos

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I WAS TAGGED AGAIN! o_O

My chubby brother, Ken tagged me, OH Ken... hanjjj ko kenakan akak pagi² yang indah permai iniiiewww!

1. Coki's exboyfriend :
a bullshit named J.T. (Jantan Terjalang?) hahahha...

2. Coki listenin' to:
Adele - ohhh she's so me.... or I'm so her? Jennifer Hudson - Divaaaah!

3. Maybe Coki Shud:
Strike back?

4. Coki like to learn:
Tailoring.

5. Coki BestFriend:
My family and Jesus

6. Coki dont understand:
Eat little but getting bigger, while some people eat too much but still don't grow any inch

7.Coki lost:
Trusts from people she trusted

8. Many people said Coki's chubby
Awwwhh..no need to mention that. +_+

9. Coki living in a place called:
Supreme Garden, Kuching

10.Da meaning of Coki's real name:
Patricia means- of noble descent. Ken, I'm a 'bangsawan' OK? ada kelazzzzzzzz... kelas hapa? kelasik (classic)....hahahahah!

11.Love is:
To see someone you love happily loving you

12.The meaning of 'Forever':
Eternity

13.Coki will try:
Own her own sanctuary,heaven on earth called 'a house'.

14. Coki's HP:
Samsung X820

15.Coki's very annoyed:
Twisted tongue serpent

16.Whenever Coki's Wakeup from sleep:
Will pull the curtain to check the sunlight

17.Party is:
Sitting down with big crowd of friend, sipping drinks and gossiping while the other half of me playing guitar and singing with his crowd.

18.The cutest animal:
Koala Bear

19.Coki's best age:
21 years

20.Coki's felt tension today:
... yes and felt betrayed too.

21.Tonite, Coki will:
avoiding phone calls & any contact with outside world. Leave Me Alone.

22.When Coki look at himself in the mirror this morning:
"ohh my pimples gone!"

23.Shopping Mall:
You must be thinking The Spring since I'm living near it but I still find Wisma Saberkas rocks!

24.Fast food are usually:
KFC, McD, KFC, McD, KFC, McD, KFC, McD, ... and Still waiting for BURGER KING to invade Kuching!

25.I am Tagging:
Sis EnAiD, bro Ejay, sis Cuth, sis Deb, sis Lyana & sis Puteri!

HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger