tattoos

Sunday, February 1, 2009

IT'S FEBRUARY!

We are now in February... How time flies, phewww! Workloads like hurricane but still under control, so far, I hope. I don't feel like singing joyfully right now as I hate Monday so much. Monday kills me slowly and eventually. I have some stories to be uploaded regarding my last week's activities. Not so much but it was fun to be with my girl. Meanwhile, in the morning , aahhh we started this Monday morning with scrumptious Nasi Lemak, sorry no pictures being taken. So malas (lazy) to work today as lazy as the lousy cloudy whether. The lunch was so-so, chicken in soy sauce and bamboo shoots in curry. I'm a bamboo shoots lover but provided if it's cooked in my favorite styles; shallots, garlic, dried anchovies, belachan & chilli padi - heaven!

Dr. Oui came back to the office today and I apologized her for not visiting her during CNY. She's a nice boss, I mean she's my 2nd boss and very nice lady. She told me to join the gang for some CNY goodies so I went with Dr. Johnny and my assistant, Surie. Just look at what we had;


Cookies, pistachios.. layer cake, fruit cake and... cheese cake!



Ohhh can't see obviously, a bottle of Kuih Kapit (Sepit)!!!!!

.... CNY goodies made my sucky Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger