tattoos

Monday, February 23, 2009

THE FEVER IS BACK!

"Kalau ada apa-apa, telefon ye?" (If there's anything, just give me a call) , that's what Boss said before leaving me with some smelly ikan kering he bought at KK, which I adore so much. I sat down and checking through the piles on my desk when my phone suddenly rang. I picked it up, just a normal voice of my SIL asking me whether I'll be joining them for this coming Secretaries Week.

To tell her the truth, I really want to join them this year because the company that organises the conference, MRS Mgt. Sdn. Bhd. has thought of something that strikes us, more this year!



The calling! Can you see the venue for this year's conference? We always have it at Riverside Crowne Plaza but this year, it will be held on April 13-14 at FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON, Kuching!! The most talked about and the latest, hippest hotel in town!



The second reason is this! Yes, I am one of the regular participants and this year would be my 7th times! I know the gift would be extra special for us, the regulars but check the door gifts out! Each participant will be allowed to pick one; either the Elle Studio Watch and..... a DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, tell me how cool it is?? I called Mandy of MRS this afternoon and blatantly asked her, what brand the camera would be. She didn't answer me directly but she gave me an unquestionable answer when she said, "It's clear and it's 7.1 megapixels". *My heart dropped. *LOL*

Oh yes, I guess, some of readers would laugh at me yes, you can laugh as loud as you could because you have what? like 10? 12? 700 megapix?? Just brag on, now tell me who can give you a free digital camera without entering any contest just like that??? Just like that baby! FYI, the current digital camera with me was bought way back in 2004 and it is 3.3 megapix but it has given me thousands of spectacular results.



My vintage digital camera. The VC3010Z is a 3.3 MP digital camera equipped with a 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom. I'll show some of the best images it has captured in the past.





See the clarity? Can you see it? I think I'll get more than this I guess with the new one, just wait for my updates in April. Woohoo, I'm so intrigued and without thinking twice, I said YES to my SIL.



Hmmm.. so tomorrow, Miss Coki will fill up this form and wait for April to come which she can't wait!

So to all Secretaries in West Malaysia & Sabah/Labuan, just click the link that I placed above and join us this year! See ya'll soon!!!!


.. Cokelatrawkz ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger