tattoos

Monday, February 9, 2009

WEEKENDS SNIPPET

Another food entry, yebbaaaah!

We didn't go out last weekends. Hubby wanted to rest, I didn't feel like going to, what a lazybump. To be frank, I am now addicted to another PC games, Westward. Thanks to BigFishGames for creating such an addictive game for me! :p

PIL went to visit our niece, Easteralicia who had fever and thank God she's OK now. I cooked these on Saturday.


Pucuk Paku with 'belachan' (Shrimp paste) and Chye Sim with Beancurd and Prawns in Oyster Sauce! Notice that most of my cooking comes with extra gravy. I purposely did it because my darling hubby loves to slurrps them!

What's for dessert?



American Chocolate Cake! Very moist and silky yummy. I made quite a big portion and gave some to baby Sam's family and my SIL's family.

Now, checking on what did I cook for Sunday's lunch.



Ayam Masak Halia (Chicken Cooked with lots of pounded Gingers), some salted fish, Kailan in Oyster Sauce, steamed porky meat with Thai Chilli Sauce.



The happiest person in the world whenever I cook for her and no. 1 great big fan of my cooking. Chubby chubs Gabby. The second one that she loves would be this place..!

"Ngiehheeeheheee, finger lickin' good.."

Thanks to Aciapai for this fascinating image. :p



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger