tattoos

Monday, February 9, 2009

AVON - CLEARSKIN SKINCARE

Products: (Left to Right)

1. Clay Mask

2. Astringent Lotion

3. Oil Free Balancing Gel

4. Spot Corrector

5. Facial Wash



I am, like other women was born with imperfect skin. I have blemishes and pimples scar plus some zits, whitehead and black spots. When I checked the recent AVON's catalogue, I found this range of skincare which has intrigued me so much.

I have been using them for a month and what I could say here; my pimples and the scars are getting lesser. My face is now less out-shined by the face oil. *Yucks. What an improvement! Yes, the condition is improving and better!

These products are good, and they are recommended to those who have troubles with zits, blemishes, acne and pimples.

I've been using this for a month, precisely and these pictures were taken 2 nights ago.


Can you see the fading blemishes? I wear nothing at this point. No cream or foundation at all. So glad that the pimples scar is vanishing!


THANK YOU AVON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger