tattoos

Sunday, August 24, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATES

Latest news for my MISS BIMBO. She's getting prettier day by day and is now reaching level 11.  Some of her new pictures.

 
One dress, 3 different looks.
 
I created this look 4 days ago. 

Well, now allow me to go to the next story.  It took me 24 hours later to grab back my confidence and hopes that scattered on the floor on Friday night.  Hubby's nose was bleeding at the workplace, initially we thought that it was due of the hot weather and such.  The next day, it went bleeding again and he went to see Dr. Tan's clinic.  She referred him to SGH but he refused to go, telling me that he needed to rest.  

The condition worsened by the afternoon time so I told him that we seriously had to go to see doctor before the clinic closed at 4:30 p.m.  He still battled with his ego and stubbornness and said he just needed rest, that's it.  Dave called me few times to insist me to take him quickly to the hospital.  I couldn't explained to him how bad hubby's level of stubborn plus ego till he said, if I don't have my hubby today, I won't have him tomorrow if we just keep on delaying.  According to Dr. Tan, it could be caused by tumour or in our simple Malaysians mind set, it could be cancerous. 

I grabbed the phone again, and threatened him.  This time, he managed to calm me down and agreed to go.  We went to Sekama to see Dr. Lu.  It didn't take us more than 3 minutes, Dr. Lu ordered him to go the Emergency and Trauma Unit at SGH.  He still bleed badly.  After 6 hours waiting, after long observation it was found out that he is suffering from hypertension.  
We actually have discussed this before, whenever he has migraine he will just swallow the pills.  I told him this will never help him anyhow.   He must get treatment otherwise eventually the blood vessels will rupture and cause haemorrhage that will lead to stroke or fatality.  He never believed me, who is working with the health department for nearly 10 years... except his egomaniac.


In the real situation, very high blood pressure at his reading, 220/160 is damn high!!  Jesus really saved his life, so the impact was - nose bleed.   OMG!!  See darling?  What have I told you before?  I was sleeping at the waiting area when he shook me to take me home.  The funny thing was, he drove himself to the hospital and drove us home.... finally.
I'm relieved finally but the saga is still on!  He needs to go Polyclinic for the next medical check up. 
Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger