tattoos

Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY 51ST MERDEKA, MY MALAYSIA

Saturday. I really enjoy my boredom that I spent most of my time exploring Polyvore the newly found so-called craziness.
My sweet Anne Hathaway, I picked these stuff to imitate her style.  Don't you love them?  I do.


Queen Latifah is always be my inspiration.  Inspired by her look, I made these...

 
Who doesn't adore Angelina Jolie?  I love white stuff, so pure and satiny.  These are selected items to create her look.
 

I tried to pick some items on myself, based on my picture.  Very funny.  Not bad huh?


Nothing much to do later in the evening, no cooking involved since we 'tapau' some Chicken Rice at the nearby food outlet and I visited my parents' house before enjoying the sound of firecrackers during my shower.  Yes, I love to take shower late.  Not good huh?  I know but you know, when you are plus size,  you're always feeling HOT.  I mean it..... HOT!

Happy birthday to my country, hopefully you enjoy your surprise gift a.k.a Permatang Pauh's voting results.  Sweeeeeettt!!!!!

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger