tattoos

Saturday, August 30, 2008

THANKS FOR THE REWARD!

I'd like to thank these two wonderful gorgeous ladies for awarding me with:

 
Yaayyyyyy!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!  They gave me the same award, I'm touched!
The two gorgeous ladies that I told you guys are none other than, Mrs. Moulin a.k.a Angah Anor the Super Wonder Shopaholic Mama from Paris:


Lol.  Anor, who says I can't 'cilok' your pretty pretty picture? 



See?  There she is posing in front of dining table.  Lol.  Don't mad mad arrr Lynn, if not you will be sold. Lol. -_-**


************************************
Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blog sphere.
Here are the rules to follow:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
So after deeply thinking and after considering a few interesting blogs, I'd like to announce that this award goes to 7 lucky bloggers and they are:

Lee Novotny , Puteri , Huai Bin , Belladonna , Daphnie , Debbie , Desmond

Why did I choose them?  Simple.  Just read the big, red marked sentence that I highlighted above.

Congratz Bloggers and May the Force of Blogger Be With You...
Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger