tattoos

Friday, August 8, 2008

MAMA COKI IS SUPER BUSY!

Pardon me for neglecting some of the comments by you guys.  Will try my best to update and reply soon.  Few days ago, attending the Parenting @ Work's course.  Nice course and informative.  Good materials and topics but the caterer was sucks.  The food quantity was less (since we were among the last in queue, we could only found little prawns, bean sprouts, omellette and drying Laksa gravy) and the food quality was so-so. Same goes to the lunch.  Too simple.
Thanks for the many replies in my Bahulu entry, you may find the recipe in Bahasa Melayu soon after my Recipe Blog's update.

Boss is away till 17th.  I thought I would relax and enjoy doing my work.  The new 2nd boss was instructed to take over.  More job for me; *sigh.  I'm bloody exhausted today.  Was trying too hard to clear my desk yet I  have a meeting in the afternoon.  Saturday has nothing to do, perhaps  just staying at home with no Internet connection.  That's sucks.  Huwaaaa..!!  Yep, my internet connection for Gabby's PC, sad to say that the configuration is jumbled whilst my own PC? The CPU needs to be reformatted.  

Been sleeping earlier these days but I find myself still in fatigueness.  Yes, I burnt 6 puffs this morning.  Why? I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and baked them but at 5:00 something I fell asleep in front of the oven.  Hell yeah, it's not easy to please everyone and bring home the 'Mommy of the Year' award right?  And yet, it ain't easy too to grab the 'Secretary of the Year' award when you are still overshadowed by the other one, the previous, good, sturdy, mega-super Secretary your boss used to have.  Blubber.  Do I sound stressful to you?  Not yet, baby...

 
I found myself still hanging on, still rocking to serve the best in both my career and marriage lives.  Sweet!

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger