tattoos

Friday, August 1, 2008

INDONESIAN CULTURES' BLOG

My closest friends and colleagues know how much I adore Indonesian cultures.  I guess it is genetically running in my blood as my maternal grandmother is actually hailed from Kalimantan. 

The interests grown together as I am growing up with Bung Benyamin's movies and some popular Indonesian's songs back in the 80's.  I also befriended many Indonesians friend and converse with them via YM.  Communication is not a problem as I understand their language and I speak like them too.  My husband himself, did not believe me when one day I told him that I can read the old Bahasa Indonesia, that with the Javanese-Dutch spelling so I showed him.  He listened to me bedazzlingly as I read them to him.

Lately I am intrigued with the Betawi's cultures.  Surprisingly, there is a blog about Indonesian Cultures while googling and thanks to the owner,  Iqnaul Haq for sharing it with readers out there.  I have read his blog enthusiastically and I would recommend this to my friends who would like to know more about his country.


Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger