tattoos

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ME, A NANNY?

Found this in my Yahoo 360 inbox.

Hi

I am Ms S***** W****, i found your contact on Yahoo! 360°, I am a widow for 4 years

i have 2 kids. I am seeking for the servcies of a nanny to come and work for me in

the U.K,I am willing to offer 600 pounds sterling per week and will provide monthly

shopping allowances as well as accomodation. If interested please contact me and

send me your resume via my email address: s*****_white***y1@yahoo.com
Tell: +4470240****2


Thanks,
Ms S*****
 Whoa, I was offered to become a Nanny in UK.   Can't imagine, me as a Nanny..... Hahahah!


Enough said....  I guess it was only a scam or syndicate or whatever you may call it.  I'm too fat cute to become a prostitute. Haha!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger