tattoos

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

REFLECTIONS OF DARKNESS' BLOG

I have never encountered any blog from India so far but one fateful day, I found this blog and to add more excitement to me it is really from India! The writer, Hari hailed from Chennai in Tamil Nadu, India is very informative and I like the way he narrates stuff about blogging and such. I like to read some of his entries about hot gossips and also experiencing shopping moment with his sister. Isn’t that awesome? He is such a sweet guy, indeed.

My favourite entry is his story about the Rajinikanth’s chocolate. Cadbury Gems in India is coming up with chocolates with the image of superstar Rajinikanth on them at a time when the highly awaited 'Kuselan' is to hit screens across the United States of America. This is awesome indeed!

Do you know that sometimes Lasik Surgery can go wrong? I could not believe it at first but when you read about Eye care, you will be shocked! Generally, there are varities of interesting topics in sleeky smart black layout blog. Please visit his blog, Particle of Boredom to get to know him better.


Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger