tattoos

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

STREAMYX SUCKSS!

My weekend was doomed. 


First, I had probs with the connection.  Second, I guess it was not the connection but my configuration.  Bye-bye Internet surfing @ home for a while. I have to wait for end of the month to send it to reformat.  Never mind.  Boss is away from today till 17th so I have ample times to do my chores in the morning and blogging in the afternoon.  


There are actually lots of things rather than sticking my butt on the chair and gluing my eyes to the screen like watching HBO, baking, reading magazines and....


 
asking lil' Gabby to join me camwhoring!!!!!


 Another goofy pose! hahahaha...  *pity my daughter


 Another progress.  Baby Sam is growing bigger and chubbier now.  MIL says that Sam is one good baby, the easiest to take care off.  He has no problem with disciplinary problems.  Big appetite, obedient and clever.
 
What? Oh, no.. he is not.  He is not my baby.  How I wish that I have another one, *wink!  He is our friend, John's baby.  My MIL has been babysitting lil' Sam since last June. 
Note:  KAMDAR now has invaded Kuching!  Yayyy!!!!!



Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger