tattoos

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I HATE MALAYSIAN WEATHER!

Since Saturday, I started to feel awkward and funny.

First, frequent thirst, then frequent bath, then my body felt so lousy and weak!

I could only, barely survived inside my air-conditioned bedroom, but bear in mind, we only use the air-cond for sleeping, outside the time is a waste.   Money wasted to pay the bill.  (RM200++ every month for the electricity bills itself, OK?)  Went downstairs and it was hard to put my head up.  Most of the time, I fell asleep + half fainted.  No appetite to eat, just the thirsty feeling keep on killing me.

Last night was the worst.  I almost collapsed at the staircase. I was lucky enough hubby took me to the room and asked me to take bath immediately!

What a relief after taking bath.  I felt so alive.  After brushing my hair and sipping my Milo, I fell asleep, again!

The Popsicles Convention in summer time.  Slurrpsss... 

**I want to migrate.  I hate Malaysian's weather.  Hot weather makes me feel sleepy.  Sucks.




Cokelatrawkz


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger