tattoos

Friday, August 29, 2008

NO TITLE ENTRY. JUST YUPPY YUPPY

All good things must have the ending.  So does my favourite telenovela, Ezora.  I love the ending, love it so much that I shed a tear.  I didn't watch it on TV but managed to do later on via TV3's website.


I'm gonna miss Adreen this telenovela so very much next week!.

I'm still in demise of losing my favourite uncle but I try to reminisce the very special moments we had together, praying for his soul because I believe that everyone in the family will surely do. ^_^

I have been posting a lot of entry about MissBimbo before but when I visited missnurulle's blog, I admit it, I am now addicted to Polyvore!!  Viva la Polyvore!!  LOL.  Look at some of my styles, if I were 80 kgs lighter then.... hahahaha...

Imagine wearing this on Monday.... sassy.



 Gonna have date with hubby tonight, so into pinky romantic night together...
 

Aaahhh can't wait for Sunday, to do groceries shopping and watch movie with hubby and Gabby, look at what I'm wearing?  Funky groovy Mama!!
  

Nah, who says fat girl don't have taste?  You bet!

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger