tattoos

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPECIAL LEAVE TAKEN FOR NO REASON AT ALL


Go, go, go, go 

Go, go, go shawty 
It's your birthday 
We gon' party like it's yo birthday 
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday 
And you know we don't give a f**k 
It's not your birthday! 


p/s:  Yo 50 Cents, thanks bro for the song, haha!!


No reason?  Surely I do have.  I promised Gabby to stay at home during my ehem, birthday today.  This big lady is turning to 32 today, yayyy!  Quite awkward as daddy always ring me on my birthday morning.  Now, I have to learn the fact that he's no longer with us and life has to move on.

My birthday morning started with - no no no, I haven't brushed my teeth yet washed my face but rushed to open my Facebook at 9:00 a.m.  Thanks to friends and family members who sent their wishes and loves to me. You guys rock my day!!

Any celebration?  Nope. Not into one because I didn't want to.  My head, my heart, my soul is missing for dad.  It has been 5 months but I still can hear his voice especially the way he laughed.  May God bless his soul.  Oh yes, my activity for today was cooking!  For lunch of course and glad to see my girl and her cousin enjoyed their lunch very much.  You guys are good girls today.


Not my cake but it does look tempting, doesn't it?

Had a blast in the room after lunch.  Yup.  Hubby and I went for an earlier practice for busking.  We supposed to go for the actual practice tonight.  OMG.  I was lost from the scene for more than 4 years and to be frank, I am so freaking nervous whenever I think about singing in public.  

Being a secretary, mother, burger lady and now a singer, what else haven't I done within these 32 years of life?  Life's so far, so good, I just follow the flow.  I'm cool.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger