tattoos

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

AN EARLY MORNING MEE JAWA EXPERIENCE @ LAI FORNIA CAFE, PADUNGAN


Holler peeps!

On Monday, Mr. Hubby and I were craving for something different.  We wanted to try this cafe by the name of  LAI FORNIA CAFE, located at Padungan.  Do you know City Inn? It's located just next door to City Inn.


This particular cafe serves halal food and the menu for that morning was - Roti Canai, Mee Kolok, Mee Goreng and Mee Jawa.  Mee Jawa?????!!! Yes, that's one of my favourites.  Mee Jawa, I heart you.  *love*.


Nah.  Look at my Mee Jawa.  Scrumptious and inviting.  RM3.00 and you will get this descent plate.  Slurrpss!




I'm addicted to caffeine so my morning would be dull without caffeine. *Checking yellow teeth* Haha.

Teeheehee.. This 'Abang Roti Canai'.  Did he have to be so seriously on one lovely Monday morning?  

OK.  Do visit Lai Fornia Cafe (I read it first as California Cafe, woohoo!) and try their nice Mee Jawa.  The gravy? Aaaahh.. heavenly thick.

With Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger