tattoos

Saturday, March 13, 2010

AHH... WHAT A HOTTIE WEEKEND! AND SOME BIYATCH PICTURES FOR FUN

Woke up at 9:00 a.m. and went to pee.  Open the tap water - yellowwww????!!!! Eew eew eew! So dirty one!  Aiyoh.  How-leh?  OK. Cool down.  Ran back to my bedroom and played Red Alert.  Ahaks.  Ol'skool game.  Half an hour later.  Tummy uncomfortable.  Urged to fa** feeling. Haha!  I ran back to the bathroom with towel and did my business - nature call what to do mah.  Then took toothbrush, second time tap water checking.  Clearer. Good.

It is always like this, when it's hitting the hot season.  Dirty water tap (not everyday), hot sunny weather, ice-cream craving (wtf!).  In a few days time, I'm gonna make another hit, hitting number 32.  Yes, I'll be 32 on this Thursday.  Phewww.. how time flies yeah.  School holidays so Gabby is so in the mood, yeah, she called me this morning asking for my permission to surf the internet.  I said NO unless she had brushed her teeth or washed her face at least.


This lady.  Let me tell you a story why do I paste her picture here.  I am a regular customer at this particular cafe so to cut the story short, one day, when I got out from our car, she started to stumble, looking at me and  then................ she shook her head in disbelief and making that 'chit chit chit' sound then went chuckling.  The climax was whispering to a nearby patron to look at me and laughed together.  Me!   F C U K . Y O U!!  What do I look like, an alien to you????? KAU CANTIK SANGAT KE???? (sabar kak, sabarrr..haha) Do you think that you're so perfectly made by God that you can simply laugh at me as if I'm handicapped or retarded? Owh... before sitting down gracefully, I took the golden chance to say 'Chib**', MACAM TIDAK PERNAH TENGOK  ORANG, MACAM PEREMPUAN SAKAI BARU KELUAR RUMAH" - ohh puas hatiku! - as loud as I could, I   assumed that they could hear me that's why the laughter went silent and dead on the spot.  Thanks to my handphone.  At least I have something to blog about, right Nuffies? Ahaks!


Hellow.. at least I go to the office and receive fat check every month rather than what she does everyday.  I am the one who should shake my head and make that 'chit chit chit' sound for sympathizing your life.  Boohoo.

*Adjusting hair, reapply lipstick*  OK People.  Time to get back to work.  I'm done enough. :p

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger