tattoos

Monday, March 29, 2010

Stevie Nicks

A while back Lindsay Lohan recorded a song called Edge of Seventeen. I happened to see her do it on TV. I felt like I was watching a junior high talent show.

Just for the record, Stevie Nicks is the ONLY person who should EVER sing that song.



Stevie Nicks made this song famous before Ms. Lohan was born. I am sure she has many talents but I would suggest she leave this song to the professionals. There is only one and will only be one Stevie Nicks.



Stevie Nicks has one of the most distinctive voices in rock and roll. She is truly one of a kind. I saw her in concert one night and even though she was having a bad night she was still better than most anyone else I had ever seen.



If you have a few minutes, travel back to 1983 and listen to a live version of Edge of Seventeen. This is how it was done for real. And this was done on a stage -- not in a sound studio.

Teenie boopers can have their Lady Gagas and Lindsay Lohans. We had the real thing. And we were and are damn proud of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger