tattoos

Sunday, March 21, 2010

AKADEMI FANTASIA 8 : DISCRIMINATION OF SIZE, I RECKON



I don't care if you disagree with me but I just can't help it to write it down here.  Malaysians have witnessed Shah AF8 left the building tonite.  It's not a big shocking thing.  Remember Aizat?  How about Bob?  Idayu anyone?  Those voices are awesomely good.  I still remember when Idayu sang, TIADA LAGI TANGISAN, it was far away, far, far away better than Ema of AF8.  Well, Malaysians generally are so typical.  Not all but some percentage had proven so.  Am not the biggest fan of Akademi Fantasia but as an avid follower, the flow of this programme is definitely predictable.  Trust me.

Last year's winner was Hafiz who is a Sarawakian.  Steady urang Serawak!  Akim, oh I love him so much, I mean his voice but he came in third and Aril .... not a fan of him, was second.  Aril, controversially voted in after being voted out so I wonder what is so special about him?  Because his brother is a not so popular singer turn TV presenter Izwan Pilus?  Because he's good looking and desperately cute?  He looks like a possessed goat in DRAG ME TO HELL, excuse me... because he can shuffle????? Please donk.  I saw him shuffling in AF and also in 'KAU DAN AKU' at Astro.  He looks damn funny. I mean he shuffles funnily.  I saw shuffling videos at YouTube but nothing like Aril's.  Whenever you watch the Brand's ads at TV you will see that he's the most focused celebrity, more than Hafiz and Akim.  The best part now??  He's replacing Jimmy Shanley in Trek Selebriti.  How about that??  I wonder how young girls out there including my daughter adore him.  It's their choice right?  But sorry for Aril from me.  Sorry I just can't.  


HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I'M NOT HANDSOME?  I CURSE YOU, I SUMMON DEMON LABIA TO CURSE YOU.... (Oh, Lady Labia Majora or Minora???? Hahhahahaa....)

AF8 this year gathers very good voices all over Malaysia.  Wow. I'm impressed so far, maybe most of the participants have equipped themselves with good preparation.  I hope, Malaysians out there who happen to read this blog.  Please make your bestest choice.  Bestest OK? Haha.  Seriously.  Judge for talent not the looks.  So far I am eyeing on Ain. There's something about this girl and needs to be dug out.

This has given a deep impact to my self-esteem.  FYI, next April precisely on 11th, I will be joining other friends busking at the Waterfront in conjunction with the World Health Day.  Thousands of people are expected to come.  Like other big size singers like Bob, Adibah Noor, Dina...... do you think they will laugh once they see this big size singer with that little microphone?



Pasti berjaya di Akademi Fantasiaaaa!!!!!!!!


p/s:  Just read my friend, Budiey's blog and found out that Yanie Mentor passed away today.  She's a very talented singer with very good husky voice.  God loves her more than us do.  I hope her family is doing good and condolence from us.  Rest in peace beautiful voice.  We will miss you.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger