tattoos

Sunday, March 7, 2010

RUFF! RUFF! - TEARS IN THE LIVING ROOM ON SUNDAY

What a hot Sunday. I didn't go out. Everyone was staying at home enjoying the internet and TV. Kuching peeps, don't you think that Kuching is getting hotter lately? Last night, I could see that Hijau visitors were more than usual. So did the juice maker, it went buzzing non-stop till midnight. Majority of the patrons were seen slurping juices.


Received a surprise visit, two surprises actually last night. My instinct told me to turn my head right, someone that I never expect will pay me a visit. My instinct was right! It was Foo and his gf, Dudu!! "We come here to support you!!" He said. Oh yes, thanks a lot, for both of them are not from BDC area. Foo is from Batu Lintang and Dudu is from Matang. JAUH KAN? 15 minutes later..... "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" from a familiar face. My ex-lecturer cum my bestie and now a blogger too. Thanks Sue! You're the best. Haha. One thing that I missed the most, the 'Circle of Peers of the Beers' (They always sit and have beers every, I stress, every night) didn't come last night. But still, they called me up and ordered for 7 beef burgers to be taken away. Thank God, we manage to close sales before midnight. All buns were sold out.

Sunday came. LAPAR SUNGGOH. No more Indomie. No eggs. Special aid came nearly an hour later in the form of Kolok Mee, haha. SELAMAT PERUT AKU. As usual I would stick to my mini netbook till late noon. There was this sad sappy movie, Marley and Me on Star Movie and I still remember in Mama Belian's blog, she wrote that she cried when dog died. Chisss... My part? I cried till I can't talk no more. Shame on me.

We used to have many many dogs. Ninja, Bebel, Pulau, Enggok, Gai, - just to name a few. Don't ask me about the weird names given. Blame it on Mom. The final one, we had this white puppy named Shiro. It looks exactly like Marley in the movie. We gave it to my parents as a new house gift. I still remember how much my late father loved the cute puppy. He was happy that finally, we have at least a dog to guard the house. Unfortunately, Shiro was lost/kidnapped 2 days after dad passed away. Nearly 5 months ago, and no wonder I cried like a hell just now. The movie brought so much memory of my late daddy, our old house, Shiro......

To all the dogs we have owned, all of you, we love you so much for being so loyal and loving.


The only picture of Shiro that I have. He was moving so that's why this picture is blurry.


Daddy, I miss you. :(
With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger