tattoos

Saturday, March 13, 2010

PROMOTING THE SAME THING AGAIN, AHAK HAK HAK!

Holla all Iban bloggers!

I don't know how many times should I change the url for my Iban language blog???  Don't bother to count for I am sticking to this, forever and ever.... *sweet*


"Amai dik endu?  Enda nukar ke semaia eh??? Nukar url blog dik agi au?"

I am proud to be Iban, even though my Iban is not as good as other Iban bloggers, I know I sound cute when  I blog in Iban.  Not that I feel stupid if I speak Iban, OK? Take that Sh. Amani!


"Peda dik chak, stidi style aku bediri bakatu, nda pia?  But hell yeah, I love my own roots.  Hail to all my Ibanez   Iban bloggers!"

OK, those who have been my followers, I thank you for your support, not 'suffort' ya Dato' Siti, hak hak hak... and for those who would like to join, please visit:

My Iban's Blog

XoXo!!

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger