tattoos

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MY 32nd BIRTHDAY, THIS TIME WITH MY BUSKING TEAM. YAY!

Holler readers!

Oh yes, I went for my busking practice as usual on Thursday night.  We sang, we laughed, we had a jolly good time until came the knocking at the door.  When Mork opened the door, Karen and Eroll came with big grins on their faces and a box of cake.  Karen kissed me on my cheek and wished me happy birthday. OK. That's it.  Thanks girl.


My birthday cake.  Can you guys see the cute Shin Chan hiding behind those candles? Don't count the candles, I said don't.  OK readers.  Miss Coki is hitting her 32nd birthday.  I don't look 32, do I? Haha.
OK.  All the busking members chipped in to get me something that they hope, they hope that it would fit me.  I thought it was a bra.  Haha!!  Or a G-String just by looking at the small box.  I shook the box yes, I knew there was something interesting in.

See???  My puzzling face?  My Humpty dumpty face.  Rawwwrrr.. I can't wait to see.


Tadaaa!!  Thanks to Mork, Karen, Nath, Max, Emma you guys are awesome.  *blushed*  Thank you, so very much for the lovely watch, I love my gift as I love you guys. *hugs*

Oh, not forgetting to all my friends and relatives, thanks for the lovely wishes at my Facebook.  How thoughtful you guys were.  *hugs*


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger