tattoos

Friday, March 12, 2010

I CAUGHT A MONKEY CLIMBING ON A TREE AND GONE MAD

LoL.  This is my lunch time activity.  Munching and watching YouTube at the same time.  Thanks to broadband and boohoo! to office's internet connection.  You suck since the day you blocked the YouTube, downloading and such.  I was watching 'Ku Tunggu Jandamu' for my 3rd time, love this movie and Dewi Persik too.  God, she's so erotically sexy!!

On the way home, I stopped by to see Gabby who was holding two cans of Soy Bean milk by the roadside. I was wondering too why she was looking at the tree?  To my attention, I saw ....


Easter on the tree!!  OMG.  OMG.  I yelled at her and threatened to capture her pic and pass it to her mother.  FYI, she was born in the year of Monkey.  OK, that should tell....

 
Oh yes, this is one cool pic.  See her frightened face.  She was so afraid with me at this time.  Point to note, I'm very strict with  the kiddos.  Especially with the naughty ones.   No wonder kids are always afraid to see me, haha.  Not because of my size, OK?  But my fearful face.  Haha.


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger