tattoos

Saturday, April 4, 2009

ABC - ROJAK - LAKSA'S ADVENTURE AT PADUNGAN


Another old school eating spot. The spot is situated along Jalan Lumba Kuda, just next to Lumba Kuda's Primary School. You will find cars flocking this place obviously during hot season.

Laksa Sarawak. Sudah lama saya tidak makan laksa liao. *LOL* Stupid me to eat such hot sweating laksa during hot hours. I sweat a bucket. Haha! But I made the cleverest choice to have a bowl of ABC!! Special request, no evaporated or condensed milk. We wanted old school and 'santan' (coconut milk) was given to us!

ABC is incomplete without the grand entree. Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, let me present you with ROJAK SOTONG!!

We purposely ordered this dish in large plate! RM10.00 and everyone satisfied. The chilli's dollop well, is for me, myself alone. No one dared to dip. Haha! Joking-lah kawan.. I'm not that mean! Anyway, Miss Coki gave 4 stars to all the dishes except for the Laksa. I still prefer Kak Aza's (one of our office's caterers) Laksa the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger