tattoos

Sunday, April 12, 2009

TAGGED BY - LYANA (SHOES, SHOES, SHOES!)

It's embarrassing sometimes to answer when being tagged. But it is unfair for the taggers, for their efforts to make this thing lively. My cuzzie in France, Lyana has tagged me on......

.....


...


..

.


SHOES! ... I have few shoes, some of them. You will wonder that I don't have many shoes. Do you want to know why? I'm living in Malaysia and it is hard for me to buy a size 10 shoes and I'm a person who is stubbornly going for under RM50.00 per pair. Bigger size shoes will cost more so I've gotta be picky. Oiyy, I'm not stingy, I'm purse-friendly-spender OK? Haha! My reasonable reason. So they normally have loads of size 5-6 in stock, don't you think so?

Meet my mostly worn shoes. They are called working shoes. Exec Well, I normally go for BATA and ELIANA brand. I always buy shoes during SALE. That's the moment that most awaited to pick something that goes extra in price. For instance, my newly bought BATA pump shoes, I bought it for RM24.99 after 50% discount and the most expensive working shoes I bought was at LEA CENTRE. *knocking calculator. It cost me RM114.00 after 20% discount. *BLEK*

Wooden ShoesMy favourite spot to look for size 10 and above is at Wisma Hopoh. If you know where the KFC is, this shoe store located next to it. Nah, lucky kan for some people proudly showing off their Hush Puppieslah, Marie Claire lah.. I even can't buy from catalogues like Rorine , Leno and Alfio Rado. The biggest size they have is 8!! DOWH! So, those are the reasons that I really appreciate all my hard-to-find shoes and when I wear them, I will wear them till they all worn out! Sampai hancur, kesiankan? I tell you... Haha!

These two I wear hmmm.. on weekends. I always love ballerina shoes Ballerina and they are easy to get. Gabby also has like two pairs of these. Hey, there are cheap too!

Haaaa.. these pairs I only them to functions. Kasut Diva OK? Oscar Red Carpet 1 Ini tarak jual, ini champian punya.. haahahha.... Whenever I'm attending functions like wedding and birthdays... these will be picked to match my attire accordingly.

Treadmill The lone ranger. Pity her. My Power sport shoes irregularly worn. No worry baby, Mommy will wear you soon, soon .... OK?

Nah, there you have it readers. From the pictures above, now you how simple type I am, ain't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger