tattoos

Friday, April 10, 2009

JOINING HANDS TOGETHER, WE PRAY FOR THE LITTLE ANGEL

We're still in great shock after receiving a bad news concerning our friend, Mat Isa. They lost their 3 years old boy. He lost his battle to brain cancer at a very tender age. Previously, he only complaint about giddiness and whenever he felt dizzy he just took a rest and slept. Just like that without complaining. But last 2 weeks, he ended his short journey of life and left his parents peacefully. I still remember when they were visiting our house during Gawai Dayak few years ago, he was still a baby and Gabby enjoyed playing with him. He was such a wonderful and active boy. It's miracle for him to grow up healthily like other kids as doctor said.

I, too lost my elder brother, Danny Umpi when he was 3. I was 15 months then. So sad that I didn't have memories with him. As what mom and dad told me, he had diarrhea and succumbed the next day. Oh ya, he was buried in Ipoh, Perak because during that time my father was still serving in army.



Well, last night, my bestie Julia called me in tears. She had to cancel her trip to Kuching, which is today because her niece Yasmin was admitted to the hospital. Previously she had a very high fever and the diagnose had revealed that she's suffering from lung cancer. The 3-year-old Yasmin is now clinging to her life as 3/4 of her liver was affected.


I'm calling all my friends and readers out there - Whether you are Christians, Muslims, Hindus or etc.. to join together in one prayer for her health.

To Julia & Family, be strong and believe in His power! Kiss Yasmin for us, please? Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger