tattoos

Saturday, April 4, 2009

POKED AND TORTURED II

I hate to see it.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Took off the plasters, 4 of them from my both hands. Can you see the bruise? Yeah, it caused by the burst vein while they were trying to get my blood the other day. Told them to get it by using 'dripping method' but they insisted to show off how good they are. It was painful to feel and see how they drive the needle under my skin searching for the vain. I hate being fat. :p I guess my fat cover my veins. So thick! Whadda fat...



This happens every year but bearing these marks is something new to my girl. She kept on asking me what happened to Mama's hand, I just smiled at her and told her I went for medical check up. She gave me an eerie look upon my explaination.

Haha! I love when Gabby cries like this every time I tell her an eerie story.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger