tattoos

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SECRETARY DELIGHT CONFERENCE @ 4 POINTS FOR SHERATON, KUCHING


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Month of April is our month. The month for celebrating Administrative Professionals where all the Personal Assistants and Secretaries fall under this category. Yay! I always love April, just like the kids loving December and loving couples adoring February.


On 13th - 14th April 2009, the six of us from Health Department joining the other 55 participants rocking the 4 Points for Sheraton Hotel, Kuching for the Secretary Delight Conference in conjunction with the Administrative Professional's Week. This year's theme is : "WHAT'S LOVE GOTTA DO WITH YOUR SUCCESS?"

Now let us scroll down to see some pictures that have been taken.


We had scrumptious lunch at The Eatery and ignoring the rice when you have lasagne and others in front of your eyes!


.. Camwhoring with scrumptuous speaker hahahahah.. Hello? Laki orang OK? His name is Mr. Faiket Lauri and given talk on Event Management.


Please ignore the fan! So Diva-ish ain't it?? *LOL* OK, here are my two conference buddies. We will meet up like once a year in a conference like this. I present you, Zul (P.A. at Kuching Water Board) and Ros (P.A. at JKR, Kuching).


Nyiahhahah.... this is Mariana. She is my senior in UiTM, my colleague, my friend and like a big sister to me (eventhough I'm bigger in proportion, ngiahahah!!). OMG! Rosetta is smiling at the back. Such an accidental 3D effect of photography technique.

Yeah, the girls from Health Department. Left to right: Melissa, Rosetta, Faizuliana & Suriyani. Me? I was taking picture lah!

The girls with Tengku Naufal , one of the speakers. Can see another 'mak hayyam' pose? *LOL* I love to do that! Crazy.....


The best part of attending this conference is - receiving the gifts! I've got door gift that comes in 8 megapixels and then I've got regular participation gift that comes in pink-silver and showing time, too! The last one, I was lucky enough for the lucky draw that it gives me and hubby a romantic dinner for two at on 3 star hotels in Kuching.
Can you see all my gifts up there? Yes, will reveal to you one by one in the next entry. Don't envy Miss Coki ya?

We sure had a big fun time! See ya!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger